SR Technics evaluates maintenance costs, fleet status, usage plans, spare engine availability, lease return conditions or retirement targets in order to plan Materials and Modules provisioning, engine removal and shop input efficiently.
For customers looking to purchase or lease an engine or make engine-type decisions, we offer the appropriate and experienced guidance and support, rounded-up by our training for engineering topics like work scoping, repair development and fleet management.
- Further services include:
- Engine Removal Planning/Staggering
- Life Cycle Management
- Customized Work Scopes
- Reliability Program (AD, Service Bulletin assessment and recommendation)
- EASA Part 21 Repair Development
- Engine Trend Analysis and Recommendations
- Technical Investigation:
- Failure / IFSD root cause investigation
- Insurance claim support services
- Chemical and Physical Laboratory Capabilities